DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Cincinnati

Hooby

Reactions
Hello, everyone! I am just dropping this post to introduce myself and get a feel for the board.

I fly a Mavic Pro, I am still relatively new to the drone world, but I fly as often as humanly possible. I think I've racked up a pretty good amount of time, miles, and certainly enough video- more than a TB worth of video I'll probably never look at again- but I am always looking to improve and interact with others.

I also get a lot of joy out of helping others in any way I can.

Looking forward to interesting conversation and hopefully I'll learn a lot from what you all have to say!

Hello, everyone! I am just dropping this post to introduce myself and get a feel for the board.

I fly a Mavic Pro, I am still relatively new to the drone world, but I fly as often as humanly possible. I think I've racked up a pretty good amount of time, miles, and certainly enough video- more than a TB worth of video I'll probably never look at again- but I am always looking to improve and interact with others.

I also get a lot of joy out of helping others in any way I can.

Looking forward to interesting conversation and hopefully I'll learn a lot from what you all have to say!
Howdy from Wyoming @Hooby , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Hooby
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Howdy from Wyoming @Hooby , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Thanks! And I have to say... I am not sure I've ever knowingly spoken with someone from Wyoming. How is it there? I've always found it to be interesting. I can't help but imagine that you have a pretty nice area for drone flying.

Thanks! And I have to say... I am not sure I've ever knowingly spoken with someone from Wyoming. How is it there? I've always found it to be interesting. I can't help but imagine that you have a pretty nice area for drone flying.
It can get very windy and winter is the best eight months of the year....

Reactions: dirkclod
It can get very windy and winter is the best eight months of the year....

I like winter, but I can't say that I enjoy a lot of wind. I've been complaining for the past three days about our 15mph gusts.

Do you have any pics or videos on here of things around Wyoming?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Rather not get into detail. =]

I fully understand and respect that. If you are up to a rough idea, you could shoot me a PM.

I can tell you that, in my area, it sounds like WWIII has suddenly broke out when the Reds have a fireworks show after their game at 12 midnight for some explainable reason. And I am in this perfect little area where I'm just outside of the class B airspace of CVG and the class D of Lunken.

Rather not get into detail. =]

And when it's not a full on war reenactment from the Reds, it's always a fun game to play "Firework or gun fire?" when I hear a bang. Just a few days ago I experienced my first "That is definitely firewoOMGTHATISGUNFIREWEFWRGFT%@$TG" moment

I fully understand and respect that. If you are up to a rough idea, you could shoot me a PM.

I can tell you that, in my area, it sounds like WWIII has suddenly broke out when the Reds have a fireworks show after their game at 12 midnight for some explainable reason. And I am in this perfect little area where I'm just outside of the class B airspace of CVG and the class D of Lunken.
I had to call lunken when I flew down in Smale Park. They are very nice.

I had to call lunken when I flew down in Smale Park. They are very nice.

I've never spoken with them, but oh man how I wish there was some way to get approval to get some footage inside the fences of Lunken. That whole airport is amazing. If you've never been, head out there some day and just check out the lobby of it. It's a time warp. It's like the Union Terminal's airport, if Union Terminal had an airport. Then the old hangars and the nature around it... love that place.

Reactions: BoulderJD
Greeting from up north next to Cleveland. Have you done any editing with all that video you have collected?

Oh man, I love Cleveland. It's one of those cities that most people don't understand just how amazing it is.

I have not edited anything yet. A few little short videos without any cuts or anything remotely fancy, but that was just to mess around. My poor laptop has a really hard time keeping up with the demands of video editing. I'm still trying to figure out the best, most cost effective short term solution to this so I can do a little bit more work than I am currently capable of so I can save and wait to get a serious editing machine.

Reactions: paulmike3

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s