DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio

cmj0929

Reactions
Hello everyone! I am a new drone owner. I just got a Mini 2 and love it. Got the drone for because I figured it would be a great investment into my photography/ Videography business and also just because I wanted an excuse to finally buy one lol. I’m looking forward to learning much from this forum. Thanks for having me!

Hello from the neighboring Hoosier Heartland cmj0929.

I figured it would be a great investment into my photography/ Videography business

Just an FYI, aerial footage for a business requires a Part 107 certificate if flying outside.

Content captured inside is OK since it's not FAA controlled airspace. :)

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

yep got my 107 Cert before I even ordered the drone lol, I am prepared

Hello everyone! I am a new drone owner. I just got a Mini 2 and love it. Got the drone for because I figured it would be a great investment into my photography/ Videography business and also just because I wanted an excuse to finally buy one lol. I’m looking forward to learning much from this forum. Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Inside as in like churches or events ? ? can you provide further clarification it’s my understanding that I can’t fly over people

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Inside as in like churches or events ? ? can you provide further clarification it’s my understanding that I can’t fly over people

You are correct. You should not fly over people, even if inside a structure.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54