Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Counce, TN.

gaspipe

Leaf on the Wind
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello All,

I joined the forum today and have been doing a good deal of reading. I am a locomotive engineer by trade, and have a airman's certificate for single engine bug smashers. I started out flying hot air balloons when I was 15.

I bought myself a Mini 2 to induct myself to drone piloting. Just for recreation. With good winds, I hope to fly my first flight tomorrow.

Great information here. My thanks!

Bruce

Hello from the Crossroads of America gaspipe.

Nice to meet you Bruce. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum Bruce :)

Hello All,

I joined the forum today and have been doing a good deal of reading. I am a locomotive engineer by trade, and have a airman's certificate for single engine bug smashers. I started out flying hot air balloons when I was 15.

I bought myself a Mini 2 to induct myself to drone piloting. Just for recreation. With good winds, I hope to fly my first flight tomorrow.

Great information here. My thanks!

Bruce
Hi from South Wales UK hope you enjoy, cheers Len

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I was away on business and today, I finally started putting it all together.

I installed a 64gb chip in the Mini 2, and picked up a 16gb Asus Zenpad from eBay. While those deeds were happening, all batteries were charged and I put a 128gb chip in that Asus to move some apps. I installed DJI Fly. Updated the firmware.

Befor the weather got horrendous today, I flew my first flight. No plastic was destroyed, ego intact. Yee-ha. I think I am addicted.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada