DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Dubai, UAE

mavelous

Reactions
Hi to all you lucky Mavic owners.

I have had mine for about 2 months now, and I am extremely happy with it. For those of us who travel a lot, it's an unbeatable machine!

I will post some pics and videos soon.

Fly safe!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hi guys .
Still in doubt wether to buy or not .
Recently read a post in Souq.com .

"I got the product,but thinking to sell as i found to know carrying it to India is risky.what should i do now?"

What is the risk and will I be stopped in the airport.
I will travelling to different places . Especially India and I intend to carry the mavic in by hand bag .
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance .

Hi guys .
Still in doubt wether to buy or not .
Recently read a post in Souq.com .

"I got the product,but thinking to sell as i found to know carrying it to India is risky.what should i do now?"

What is the risk and will I be stopped in the airport.
I will travelling to different places . Especially India and I intend to carry the mavic in by hand bag .
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance .

Carrying to India is a bit sketchy. The laws are very weird, and customs at the airports are even weirder. You could carry it, and I don't think it will be confiscated, but I'd be more careful while flying.

Hi to all you lucky Mavic owners.

I have had mine for about 2 months now, and I am extremely happy with it. For those of us who travel a lot, it's an unbeatable machine!

I will post some pics and videos soon.

Fly safe!
It sounds like you might be a good one to ask about travel restrictions for my Mavic Pro in Dubai. I am traveling from Seattle to Dubai next July...staying overnight, then on to Uganda...then back from Uganda and staying a week in Dubai. I hope to take my Mavic Pro and DJI goggles with me on this trip. Are there any special restrictions I should know about in Dubai? Can I carry the Mavic and its spare batteries as a carry-on? Or do I need to have some or all of that in checked baggage? I have seen conflicting reports about traveling with batteries and such....maybe you could help us clear things up for Dubai at least?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato