DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Finland

lenardg

Reactions
Hello All,

Checking in from Finland. I live near Helsinki Airport, in the authorization zone, so it was an exciting beginning for me when getting the Mavic Air 2. This is my first drone, although I did fly a Phantom 3 Professional for two weeks that was lent to me. Flying with that really convinced me that I should get into flying a drone. I have ennoyed flying around and taking photos a lot, although I feel I have a lot to learn.

Tervetuloa lenardgiin, foorumiimme, Hauptmannista, Pohjois-Texas, USA!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Finland. Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in Finland--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Thanks for joining!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/multi/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.0_fi.pdf

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

I have ennoyed flying around and taking photos a lot, although I feel I have a lot to learn.
Welcome to the forum! You’ve arrived at the right place to learn all about our fascinating hobby.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from Chicago the windy City. Been flying for almost 4 years now, and still learning, mostly from other pilots. For instance the RTH feature, good to know how it works. One of the suggestions given to me about RTH, was to fly in a open field to ensure your drone returns home safely. And, practice free of interference, and to remember to refresh the home point before every flight. I practiced in open fields, with all 3 Return to home modes, before I decided on which one I wanted to use. Good to have a check list as well. Fly Safe and have fun.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas