DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Georgia

luv2skyski

Reactions
McDonough specifically.
DW got me a Phantom 3SE for Christmas but it was bad out of the box. Post (reply #12 has a link to a video showing symptoms).
Lots of research and decided I'd rather have a Mavic Pro instead. Should be here tomorrow.
My nephew who is into this sort of stuff suggested buying a small, cheap drone to practice with and man, o, man what a great suggestion. I got a SkyViper Dash nano for $20. I've really been having some fun with it but realized it's a lot harder than it looks. Unfortunately, the flying time is severely lacking (3-4 minutes) so it's hard to get any real practice. Now I've purchased a Force1 F100. It's supposed to have 15 or so minutes on a battery. That gets here in a few days.
Either way I've been reading and researching every since.
Lots of reading and researching....

Sincerely, Dave.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
McDonough specifically.
DW got me a Phantom 3SE for Christmas but it was bad out of the box. Post (reply #12 has a link to a video showing symptoms).
Lots of research and decided I'd rather have a Mavic Pro instead. Should be here tomorrow.
My nephew who is into this sort of stuff suggested buying a small, cheap drone to practice with and man, o, man what a great suggestion. I got a SkyViper Dash nano for $20. I've really been having some fun with it but realized it's a lot harder than it looks. Unfortunately, the flying time is severely lacking (3-4 minutes) so it's hard to get any real practice. Now I've purchased a Force1 F100. It's supposed to have 15 or so minutes on a battery. That gets here in a few days.
Either way I've been reading and researching every since.
Lots of reading and researching....

Sincerely, Dave.
Howdy from Wyoming @luv2skyski , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji