DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Germany

AnGo

Reactions
Hello,
short introduction after having joined this forum. I'm from Bavaria in Southern Germany, currently 38 years and just joining the "Mavic Class" Club. After spending already one year now getting first impressions about drones and their potential with a Ryze Tello, this Christmas I will add a Mavic Mini to my hangar. Already very curious about the differences in behavior, image quality and flight capabilities.
Kind Regards and have a nice sunday.

Yeah I already had an eye on the big brother. I'll upgrade if it once gets a modular camera ;) Until now I honestly couldn't decide if the 2x Zoom or bigger Hasselblad sensor is the better choice - would like to have both options and select case by case like with my DSLR lenses ;)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: AnGo
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
short introduction after having joined this forum. I'm from Bavaria in Southern Germany, currently 38 years and just joining the "Mavic Class" Club. After spending already one year now getting first impressions about drones and their potential with a Ryze Tello, this Christmas I will add a Mavic Mini to my hangar. Already very curious about the differences in behavior, image quality and flight capabilities.
Kind Regards and have a nice sunday.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut