DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Idaho, USA

bwhip

Reactions
Hello from Idaho (near Boise)!

I'm on my third Mavic - started with the Air, then Air 2, and upgraded to the Mavic 3 last week.

I love taking my drone along on motorcycle and car trips throughout our beautiful Pacific Northwest region, and shooting photos (and some video) locally as well.

Looking forward to more inspiration and learning through the forum.

A few recent shots:

24_Shoot From Above.jpg

DJI_0020.jpg

DJI_0821.jpg

I'm on my third Mavic - started with the Air, then Air 2, and upgraded to the Mavic 3 last week.

I love taking my drone along on motorcycle and car trips throughout our beautiful Pacific Northwest region, and shooting photos (and some video) locally as well.

A few recent shots:

View attachment 151244

View attachment 151245

View attachment 151246
Welcome from the Azores, used to live in Henderson Nv, spent a lot of time servicing Deere, Cat & Arnold Machinery in Meridian, nice area when the roads aren't frozen😂

Hello from Idaho

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar, Tap "Members", Tap "Member's Map" Members map

Since you are in the US, and you are on your third Drone, I'll guess that you've already done your legal due-diligence; if not, there are a couple of Legal Things you may need to do…

You will need to get your TRUST Certificate. You can get that at the Pilot Institute Web Site (FREE…) . If your Drone weighs less than 250-grams (0.55 pounds) and you are flying under The Exception for Recreational Flyers, you are not required to register your Drone. I registered my Mini 2 because the TRUST Certificate and FAA Registration established me as a "certified" Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Flyer.

Link to the Pilot Institute Web Site (FREE…) FAA TRUST Online Portal for Recreational Drone Operators - Pilot Institute

Link to the FAADroneZone (Optional for Drones under 250-Grams…) FAADroneZone

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro. You will also find the 74-page Mini 3 Pro's User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI

Once again, welcome to the Forum and we look forward to your imputs and submissions

Happy Droning…

Hello from the Crossroads of America bwhip.

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. 👍

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

A few recent shots:

View attachment 151244

View attachment 151245

View attachment 151246
I recognize that is the Rowena Crest. Here is a video I did about it with my Mavic 3:

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser