DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Jackson, MS

Kaydet

Reactions
Good day from the US South! Wannabe drone pilot here. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm still digesting some basics and learning by reading of the trials, tribulations, and solutions provided by the kind members of this fine community.

My father learned to fly in a Steerman Kaydet biplane in 1942 in the US Army Air Corp (the predecessor to the US Air Force). I figured if I'm finally going to learn to fly I should tip my hat to his legacy, hence my username.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Good day from the US South! Wannabe drone pilot here. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm still digesting some basics and learning by reading of the trials, tribulations, and solutions provided by the kind members of this fine community.

My father learned to fly in a Steerman Kaydet biplane in 1942 in the US Army Air Corp (the predecessor to the US Air Force). I figured if I'm finally going to learn to fly I should tip my hat to his legacy, hence my username.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett