DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Los Angeles CA.

Questor

Reactions
I've been a phantom pilot for over two years, and now with the Mavic Pro, I'n excited to embrace this new, more portable drone. I primarily travel by motorcycle, so this new smaller drone is exactly what I've been looking for.
I should have mine in two days, October 26th.

Q~

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Q. Portability is the reason I'm getting the Mavic + it will be a huge upgrade from the P2 that I have been flying.

Welcome to our newest forum Questor :)

Welcome over to the MP forum, @Questor, and good to see more and more LA Mavic Owners make their way over to the forum. Safe and happy flying! :)

Mavic just arrived at home today!
I'll be away on a trip next week to Baja, but once I get back I look forward to learning the new drone.
I have a two week trip to Hawaii planned in November, so this should work out great!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Q~

P.S. Does anyone want to buy a gently used Phantom? :rolleyes:

I've been a phantom pilot for over two years, and now with the Mavic Pro, I'n excited to embrace this new, more portable drone. I primarily travel by motorcycle, so this new smaller drone is exactly what I've been looking for.
I should have mine in two days, October 26th.

Q~

Nice...let me know if you need a dronercycling partner :D

If anybody is looking for a Phantom 2 Vision with a Rotopixel 2 way gimbal, 2 batteries, hard case with insert, car charger, and extra propellers, just make an offer...
Q~

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair