DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Los Angeles!

renmazuo

Reactions
Greetings from Los Angeles!

I've been browsing these forums for some time now, but today I decided to finally create an account. I've been wary of flying in Los Angeles, especially since I live so close to LAX and the restrictions especially along the PCH. The reason I finally decided to actually create an account is because I've decided to sell my Mavic 2 Pro + Fly More Kit + PolarPro filters + accessories but unfortunately it seems I cannot post in the classified ads just yet. I suppose I'll be here doing the required posts to get access to creating threads on the Classified forum.

Either way, this website has been a wonderful resource for me since I started flying!

Hello from the Crossroads of America renmazuo

Good luck with your sale once you get there.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

You will also have to be here 30 days.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome from the High Desert! Sorry to hear you've decided to sell your drone. LA airspace is complicated but there should be flying space south of Imperial and north of Ballona creek in the LAX area. The Class B does go to the surface between those to points but you could be able to get a waiver with the Hawthorne and Santa Monica class D's. Agreed it's a Pain in the .....

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots