DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from New Jersey

ScottFass

Reactions
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum but I have been using this website for advice and everything for a little over 4 months, I bought my first drone (DJI Spark) in December and after flying it I figured I wanted to get more out of my Droning experience and I went out and got the Mavic Pro 2. I am looking for more places to fly in NJ, as I live down the shore there is so many lighthouses, beach footage I can get, any suggestions on where to go, I am willing to travel if its not to far let me know, thank you very much!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome Scott. I’m also from NJ. If you can make your way to jersey City there are some places there outside the bravo airspace. Just have to stay clear of the heliports and ? helicopters. You can. Capture some awesome footage their. Here is something I captured.
Hope you enjoy.
This is absolutely sick, maybe if I come up that way we can go flying!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
I know you're a bit south of most of us, but you might want to look up "NJDUG" - New Jersey Drone Users Group. Nick has a rotation of sites that try to accommodate users from all over the state and lower NY. Lots of fun.

Jake

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82