DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from new member in Michigan

k8vl

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings to all! Glad to be a part of this group! My Mavic 2 Pro is my 3rd drone but I have had little time to spend with the earlier ones. My retirement from work is coming up at the end of the year so I hope to gain more experience and learning from you folks! I've been an amateur (ham) radio operator for over 50 years and did some RC stuff many years ago. Also an amateur photographer for years. I hope to tie all that together here! Thank you!

Hello and WELCOME to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the crossroads of America k8vl.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings to all! Glad to be a part of this group! My Mavic 2 Pro is my 3rd drone but I have had little time to spend with the earlier ones. My retirement from work is coming up at the end of the year so I hope to gain more experience and learning from you folks! I've been an amateur (ham) radio operator for over 50 years and did some RC stuff many years ago. Also an amateur photographer for years. I hope to tie all that together here! Thank you!
Glad to have you join us @ MP!
Congrats on the upcoming retirement - You'll have to tell me how it is. I get to drop the Mic next July!
If you want to learn about this hobby, you came to the right place. Lots of pilots with plenty of experience willing to help pilots with less flight time.
Scroll down the forum list to find the forum to find the one the M2P.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Best wishes on that upcoming retirement, I know you’re looking forward to it! Enjoy, and happy flying!

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your upcoming retirement...Thumbswayup ! There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here so just ask and the experts are great on helping. Fly safe and Fly smart,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143