DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from New Mexico!

xanthic

Reactions
Greetings!

I just purchased a Mavic Pro 2 and am starting the process getting my part 107.

Im doing this to make a career out of it. I was told when I was a kid that if I find something you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.

I’m very thankful that I’ve yet to work a day.

So I have a bit of an issue that I need help with. I bought a new/used Mavic pro 2 with extras.

My problem is that the only charger that was included is the Mavic 2 car charger.

My Question.

Is there and can I safely use some kind of cigarette to wall charger converter so I can charge my batteries inside the house using the car charger?

If so, what can I use to do that? Or can you please point me in the right direction? I’ve tried searching and haven’t found any answers.

Thank you!
Xanthic

Greetings!

Im doing this to make a career out of it. I was told when I was a kid that if I find something you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.

So I have a bit of an issue that I need help with. I bought a new/used Mavic pro 2 with extras.

My problem is that the only charger that was included is the Mavic 2 car charger.

My Question.

Is there and can I safely use some kind of cigarette to wall charger converter so I can charge my batteries inside the house using the car charger?

If so, what can I use to do that? Or can you please point me in the right direction? I’ve tried searching and haven’t found any answers.

Thank you!
Xanthic
I have a wall and car charger in one usb plug i don't remember whare I bought it but it works great

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance in the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I have a wall and car charger in one usb plug i don't remember whare I bought it but it works great
Do you think a standard 12v cig adapter to wall would work? That’s what I plan on doing unless anyone doesn’t think it’ll work. Also,

where would be a more appropriate place to post this?
Thank you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America xanthic.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Do you think a standard 12v cig adapter to wall would work? That’s what I plan on doing unless anyone doesn’t think it’ll work. Also,

where would be a more appropriate place to post this?
Thank you!
I'm not sure someone here with more knowledge about changing might be able to . answer your question sorry good luck

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks for joining us here!

Is the cable that goes to the car charger a USB @ one end? If so, couldn't you use a wall brick (like your phone uses) to charge in the house? I'm not familiar with the setup for a M2Pro.

Thanks for joining us here!

Is the cable that goes to the car charger a USB @ one end? If so, couldn't you use a wall brick (like your phone uses) to charge in the house? I'm not familiar with the setup for a M2Pro.
Hello and thank you!
the charger doesn’t have a USB. The charger I have is mavic pro2 cigarette car charger. Specs to charger Input 14.ov 6.5a outp 17.6v 4.54a or 17.ov 4.54A
Model c4s80

I found an adapter but I’m not familiar with reading specs and attempts to understand them have been futile.

the specs for the charger on Amazon I found:

SHNITPWR AC to DC Converter 12V 8A 96W Power Supply Adapter with Car Lighter Socket 100~240V AC to DC 12 Volt 8 Amp 6A Transformer for Car Tire Inflator Vacuum Cleaner and Other Car Devices Under 96W​

Thank You!

Greetings!

My Question.

Thank you!
Xanthic
Just buy a Hanatora charger. 4 batteries fully charged in about 90 minutes while also charging controller... about $50. Using mine for 2 years now w/o problems.

Just buy a Hanatora charger. 4 batteries fully charged in about 90 minutes while also charging controller... about $50. Using mine for 2 years now w/o problems.
That looks like something I’d like to have down the line. Being that I just dropped over $1k on a drone and accessories, I’m on a Frank and bean budget at the moment.
When I’m on a steak and potatoes budget that type of charger you posted will be on he list. Thanks for the advice!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User