DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from NEW YORK CITY

sir_ian

Reactions
whats up all, just discovered this place. look fwd to learning some stuff and hopefully making some new friends.

:)

this is my 1st drone and ive had it about 3 days BEST NEW THING in my life. lol

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome bro... NYer here as well....
ah thats amazing, i had my first WINDY day out and i was like ehhhhh, im not doing this.. do you fly on windy days? (even though it wasnt really that windy in nyc today) but i went down by the brooklyn bridge then out to coney island both places sucked in terms of wind.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

ah thats amazing, i had my first WINDY day out and i was like ehhhhh, im not doing this.. do you fly on windy days? (even though it wasnt really that windy in nyc today) but i went down by the brooklyn bridge then out to coney island both places sucked in terms of wind.
Not really, windy days drains the battery quick, today not that bad like yesterday...

whats up all, just discovered this place. look fwd to learning some stuff and hopefully making some new friends.

:)

this is my 1st drone and ive had it about 3 days BEST NEW THING in my life. lol
Howdy from Wyoming snitchonthis, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

so i had my first lil crash today , quick shot mode flying backwards right into a fu##kin tree.. it was stuck up there for about 5-10 mins then finally i started throwing my shoe at it and it fell down and i caught it. only 1 damaged propeller so im very thankful.
and yesterday i had my first "out of range" and signal lost message , i almost ran down the **** street chasing it.. but it came back to where i took off from my sheeeesh.. it was oddly scary lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun