DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from NorCal!

Bolo156

Reactions
Hi everyone, just purchased my Mavic Pro lastnight and I’m looking for some places to practice flying it. I’ve done a little research online and a few places have been deemed safe for flying but I would like some reassurance and confirmation from members here that have flew in those places before.

I’ve already downloaded the B4UFly app and registered on the FAA website.

By the way I am from the east bay and if you’re ever looking to meet some time and fly let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Reactions: Bolo156
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks guys! I really hope I can get info on places to fly here in east bay and maybe even do a few meet ups.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi everyone, just purchased my Mavic Pro lastnight and I’m looking for some places to practice flying it. I’ve done a little research online and a few places have been deemed safe for flying but I would like some reassurance and confirmation from members here that have flew in those places before.

By the way I am from the east bay and if you’re ever looking to meet some time and fly let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin[/QUOTE
Hey!

I have just received my Mavic Pro today and also from the east bayThumbswayup My model is the Alpine White edition. Just tried it out and it is sooo easy to use. Treasure island and Alameda naval base (to name a few) are presumed safe to fly in.

Happy Flying!
Jonathan

Reactions: Jperez1164

Thanks,
Kevin
Howdy from Wyoming Bolo156, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22