DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Carolina

macMan34

Reactions
Hello all.

I'm John and I recently bought a Mini 2. I nearly got the Air2S, but thought I'd take it slow as I enter into the drone world. I give it a year and I will be ready and budgeted to upgrade. (If I can last that long....)

I make it a practice to join forums and read and learn whenever I pick up a new tool or hobby so here I am.

Looking forward to learning with you.

j

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America macMan34.

Nice to meet you John. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello all.

I'm John and I recently bought a Mini 2. I nearly got the Air2S, but thought I'd take it slow as I enter into the drone world. I give it a year and I will be ready and budgeted to upgrade. (If I can last that long....)

I make it a practice to join forums and read and learn whenever I pick up a new tool or hobby so here I am.

j
Welcome from the foothills of NC

Greetings!

Hello all.

j
Welcome from Western NC (Macon County).

The Mini2 is a nice started drone, but you will outgrow it probably in a few months. I have an Air2 as well as the original Mini and the Mini sits on the desk - not flying. The Air2 with sensors and such are a much better drone for my waterfall / mountain type flying.

Welcome from Western NC (Macon County).

The Mini2 is a nice started drone, but you will outgrow it probably in a few months. I have an Air2 as well as the original Mini and the Mini sits on the desk - not flying. The Air2 with sensors and such are a much better drone for my waterfall / mountain type flying.

That is my #1 fear when I bought the Mini 2 instead of the Air 2s. I have always loved photography and love the thought of different angles and shots, but couldnt commit to putting $1,200-1,500 into something i had no experience with.

I see my main uses being in the mountains as we go and hike and check out waterfalls there whenever we can.

Odds are this Mini 2 deal I got at Costco ($440-$50) +the $55 for an extra battery) are only to tide me over until I save some money up to buy myself a birthday or Christmas present later this year...... At that point the Mini 2 will become a travel companion and something for my son to fly most likely.....

Hello all.

j
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

WELCOME to the forum from WNC!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser