DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Florida

Martysticks

Reactions
Just getting used to this new toy :) Using it with my iPhone 7 and it's flawless. However, tried using my Samsung Galaxy tablet (it's 6 years old) things got funky (barometer error, screen does not update (vertical, battery, etc.), so back to the iPhone. I am liking this though!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Martysticks
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Was not having too much luck with my 6 year old Samsung Galaxy, but the iPhone 7 worked great. I have completed about 10 flights so far and have 'trusted' my ability to go about 1550 feet and 180 feet vertical. I also just ordered an iPad 128G tablet from Best Buy (on sale today for $299) so I'm hoping that will enhance the experience :)

I thought so too, but the 9.7" screen is way nicer IMO. Just waiting on a case for it before I load it on the bike with the rest of the drone stuff.

Just getting used to this new toy :) Using it with my iPhone 7 and it's flawless. However, tried using my Samsung Galaxy tablet (it's 6 years old) things got funky (barometer error, screen does not update (vertical, battery, etc.), so back to the iPhone. I am liking this though!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61