DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Norway

Crashdummytest

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a special interest in FPV flights using M2 and the googles, and can answer some questions regarding that.
I also have the MA2 and MM, for taking pics and shooting video. The attach pic of my dog is from this summer, straight from the Air2 on fully automatic.

Best regards from Oslo
mm/m2p/ma2/sc/googlesRE

Attachments

• DJI_0396.jpg
    DJI_0396.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 31
Velkommen til vårt forum, Crashdummytest, fra Hauptmann, i Texas, USA!

You'll find that all DJI quads almost fly themselves. The Mini, at only 249 grams, doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones do. On windy days--you get those in Norway--, it's best to fly the Mini so that you have a tail wind on the way back. BTW, you're lucky to still have snow in Norway. Here in Texas, it's hot, hot, hot.

Read your manuals, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have several fellow Norwegians among our membership, and over 100,000 more from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Hi, and thanks for the advice! I love all my drones, including the Mini. They each have their place and purpose in life. I knew ten seconds into my first FPV flight using the M2P that I will be doing this for the rest of my life, or until I am not allowed anymore:-|

Norway is quite hot now, about 25-30 degC.
When that picture was taken, nighttime 0200AM, at the Saltfjellet polar circle in early July, it was really cold. This July has been one of the coldest July months in Norway on record, ever. August has been unusually hot so far though.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

I have a special interest in FPV flights using M2 and the googles, and can answer some questions regarding that.
I also have the MA2 and MM, for taking pics and shooting video. The attach pic of my dog is from this summer, straight from the Air2 on fully automatic.

Best regards from Oslo
mm/m2p/ma2/sc/googlesRE
Good to see you here! My family's relatives came to the U.S. from Avaldsnes back in the late 1800s. I could only trace them back to the mid-1700s when records kind of ran out. It's always great for me to see someone from your neck of the woods show up! I have a Mavic Air 2 and a Mavic Mini. I'm just learning them and find this forum to be real helpful.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots