DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from NYC metro area

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

[insert generic greeting here]

Loving the Pro 2 so far. There's a lot of good scenery near me.
Welcome to the forum! I was stationed out on Governors Island back in the 1980's and my mom was born and raised in Brooklyn. Loved my time in the Big Apple while I was there. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

You'll find that flying your Mavic 2 Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of fun stuff to shoot throughout The Big Apple. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S