DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Saudi Arabia

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Georgia, USA. Wish you well on your new experiences.
You will find plenty of helpful information and advice. We look forward to your participation and you view of the world.

Hello Mavic Pilots,
It's my pleasure to be a member in this unique forum. I am kinda of new to the Mavic drones. Its gonna be a lot of enjoyment and fun. I hope to be an active member here.
Good luck to all

Abdullah

Welcome. I am planning a trip to Dubai pretty soon, as a whole is the area drone friendly? I will do my research, I’m just curious and anxious at the same time.

Hello Mavic Pilots,
It's my pleasure to be a member in this unique forum. I am kinda of new to the Mavic drones. Its gonna be a lot of enjoyment and fun. I hope to be an active member here.
Good luck to all

Abdullah
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
What are you flying?

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
What are you flying?
Thank you so much for the great welcoming in this forum.
I am sure that I will enjoy it here. I went into Aviation Technical school in the mid 80's at San Antonio, Texas. I got my FAA Private Pilot License rated Single Engine Land.
Last January I passed the FAA Remote Pilot Part 107 knowledge exam and got my FAA License.

As for my drone, I started with DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus, Mavic Mini and recently the Mavic 2 Pro. I am still learning new things in this new baby.

Let me tell some thing about the UAS in my country Saudi Arabia.
The Aviation Authority is called GACA (General Authority of Civil Aviation)
The regulations are similar to the FAA regulations in regards to the UAS.
I am holding GACA Remote Pilot License GACAR Part 107 as well.

I am confident that my country has a lot of places to be filmed suing the DJI Mavic drones. The deserts, sea costs, cliffs, mountains, forests,...

I haven't yet made any of these personally. I don't know what is the rules in this forum, or I may leave some of the video made by drones made by others.

Thanks every body and good luck to all

Abdullah

Welcome. I am planning a trip to Dubai pretty soon, as a whole is the area drone friendly? I will do my research, I’m just curious and anxious at the same time.
Thank you so much.
I hope things will get better very soon in the world because of the new Coronavirus.
Dubai is one of the wonderful cities in the United Arab Emirates UAE. It has aloooot of points of interests to be captured with the drones.
Good luck in your plans.

Hello Mavic Pilots,
Good luck to all

Abdullah
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+