DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Scotland

Robzster

Reactions
Hi, My name is Robbie, Just bought myself a mavic air fly more combo. it is my first serious drone and have to say I am delighted so far, it is very easy to use and the camera is pretty awesome. the Scottish weather at this time of year may well be my biggest issue but can't wait to get it out to some of the more scenic areas around me.

any tips etc would be well appreciated.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi, My name is Robbie, Just bought myself a mavic air fly more combo. it is my first serious drone and have to say I am delighted so far, it is very easy to use and the camera is pretty awesome. the Scottish weather at this time of year may well be my biggest issue but can't wait to get it out to some of the more scenic areas around me.

Hello from down south in Yorkshire. Also suffering from weather issues - it's pretty naff. If it's not raining it's foggy...

Hi from just over the border in Cumbria, try and get up to Oban a couple of times every year and recently spent some time in the borders around Moffat and Melrose. Although we have great scenery here the lake District is far to busy.

I'm new here myself, but welcome, Robbie. I wish I had had my MA on my last trip to the Outer Hebs. How great that would have been! Tha an aimsir mar a bhios e.

Welcome, I too am a Mavic air pilot, have been using a Phantom 3. The MA is more fun and I can now take the bird with me. I have not mastered all of the software yet, but am enjoying the learning curve. Have fun with the MA.

Welcome to the forum from Virginia, Louisa County. You will learn a lot from some of these seasoned drone pilots!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
One great place to check out is Mavic Help
and Mavic Tips. I am always researching info, on those two very help full sites. I have been to your area with out a drone hoping to visit again. This time packing drones. Happy flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143