DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Southern California

oem+

Reactions
Greetings everyone! New to the community. I just bought a MP and im excited to fly. I come from a photography background. I've been a photographer for about 10+ years. I have done multiple weddings and finally decided to get into the world of drones. I will be traveling pretty often so im glad the portability of the drone will be helpful. Hope to see some of you guys around!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching Thumbswayup

Greetings everyone! New to the community. I just bought a MP and im excited to fly. I come from a photography background. I've been a photographer for about 10+ years. I have done multiple weddings and finally decided to get into the world of drones. I will be traveling pretty often so im glad the portability of the drone will be helpful. Hope to see some of you guys around!
Howdy from Wyoming oem+, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi and welcome! Since you are a wedding photographer and want to be as "invisible" as possible, I would suggest getting a set of the low-noise props for your MP. The difference is worth the little more than $20 they cost.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying your Mavic 2 Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence.

Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout So Cal. Whenever you need help, there are over 120,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/avic+2+Pro+Zoom+User+Manual+V1.4.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO