DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Bayou State

AlienDrone

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots! I've been flying drones for about a year and half. I currently own a Yuneec Breeze, DJI Spark, Yuneec Q500 and the Parrot Anafi. I'm looking at purchasing either the Mavic Pro, or the Zoom. I'm hoping members of this forum can help me with that choice.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm looking at purchasing either the Mavic Pro, or the Zoom
Per the usual, it would be best to buy the drone that fits your needs (and budget). Between those two, I'd personally buy the Zoom. The Mavic 2 models are much nicer than the older Mavic Pro models.

Reactions: AlienDrone
Welcome to the forum! :)

Per the usual, it would be best to buy the drone that fits your needs (and budget). Between those two, I'd personally buy the Zoom. The Mavic 2 models are much nicer than the older Mavic Pro models.
Thank you! I think in most cases the smaller sensor will do fine for what I need. Inspections is an area that I hope to fine work. The zoom would be very helpful in that type of photography. In those few cases where a large print is needed i'm hoping multiple exposures with photo merge will get me there.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Study both your desired functions and the general drone characteristics... flight time, special modes, etc. use the FULL online manuals.

Welcome from NE Ohio, and a former cajun. Hope to see lots of videos and photos. I love my Mavic Pro, but have been tempted by the zoom.

Welcome! Hmm, are you interested in seeIng member video/images; or, you will be posting them? No matter, checkout the appropriate forum.

Ahhhhh, a former Cajun? Comment ca va? My wife is from Ashtabula. She came down from Ohio looking for a Cajun and unfortunately for her she found one. ? Pro vs Zoom......a tough choice. I have a feeling I will eventually own both.

How exactly does one become a “former Cajun”? I was born in Lafayette. My mom was from Breaux Bridge and my dad from Jeanerette. It won’t wash off.

I live in VA now and my wife’s family can’t eat anything I cook because it’s too spicy and anything they cook tastes like cardboard

Hello fellow pilots! I've been flying drones for about a year and half. I currently own a Yuneec Breeze, DJI Spark, Yuneec Q500 and the Parrot Anafi. I'm looking at purchasing either the Mavic Pro, or the Zoom. I'm hoping members of this forum can help me with that choice.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! If you can afford it go for the M2P, it's an amazing machine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: AlienDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots