DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Coastal Cliffs of the Sonoma Coast

hangZon

Reactions
Hello from a brand new Mavic Mini pilot on the Pacific Coast of Sonoma County. Here, the cliffs over the Pacific Coast are spectacular, and the California Redwoods tower over the scenery as well. I'm looking forward to sharing many beautiful videos for everyone to enjoy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from a brand new Mavic Mini pilot on the Pacific Coast of Sonoma County. Here, the cliffs over the Pacific Coast are spectacular, and the California Redwoods tower over the scenery as well. I'm looking forward to sharing many beautiful videos for everyone to enjoy.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hello, welcome to the forum. I too live in West Sonoma county, Cazadero to be exact and fly a Mavic 2Pro.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions regarding your Mini!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa