DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the East Coast.

YosMavicAir

Reactions
So I'd like to think I'm good at this. That I got a drone because I'm going to take phenomenal photos and one day I'd actually get Photoshop and learn to use it as if I know what I'm doing (That's overexposed. Adjust that thing that does the thing).

So I started with a dual rotor helicopter and I loved it. Then went and got a $27 Costco drone, and I loved it more. So I got a Mavic Air and man... my life was changed. So I sold it and bought a Mavic 2 Pro with the smart controller.

Now I've realized that it's probably more than I need. I fly for fun, and every now and then I may take a good photo. Maybe someday, I may be good at this. And as addicting as this hobby is, I may be here for a awhile broke as can be.

I should have gotten a Mavic 2 Zoom, but overall I love the M2P and the Smart Controller is awesome. I may be getting goggles next. I can't decide.

I'll figure it all out one day, but for now I just wanted to say Hi. Good to meet you. I've stalked the forum for sometime and have learned a lot. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

So I'd like to think I'm good at this. That I got a drone because I'm going to take phenomenal photos and one day I'd actually get Photoshop and learn to use it as if I know what I'm doing (That's overexposed. Adjust that thing that does the thing).

So I started with a dual rotor helicopter and I loved it. Then went and got a $27 Costco drone, and I loved it more. So I got a Mavic Air and man... my life was changed. So I sold it and bought a Mavic 2 Pro with the smart controller.

Now I've realized that it's probably more than I need. I fly for fun, and every now and then I may take a good photo. Maybe someday, I may be good at this. And as addicting as this hobby is, I may be here for a awhile broke as can be.

I should have gotten a Mavic 2 Zoom, but overall I love the M2P and the Smart Controller is awesome. I may be getting goggles next. I can't decide.

I'll figure it all out one day, but for now I just wanted to say Hi. Good to meet you. I've stalked the forum for sometime and have learned a lot. Thank you!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: YosMavicAir
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61