DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Philly, PA area.

Speed

Reactions
Hello all,
Fairly new drone pilot from the Philly area. Picked up a Mavic Mini about 2 weeks ago and have had so much fun flying it that I bought a Mavic Air 2. (wanted something a bit more stable in the wind although all the other upgraded specs dont hurt)
Not new to the RC thing, Had gas cars for years. Have wanted a drone for quite a while (since the Mavic 2 Pro came out)
Just finally broke down and made the purchase. Anxiously awaiting the Mavic 3.

Well, greetings to all and I look forward to virtually hanging out with everyone.
-Speed

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello all,
Fairly new drone pilot from the Philly area. Picked up a Mavic Mini about 2 weeks ago and have had so much fun flying it that I bought a Mavic Air 2. (wanted something a bit more stable in the wind although all the other upgraded specs dont hurt)
Not new to the RC thing, Had gas cars for years. Have wanted a drone for quite a while (since the Mavic 2 Pro came out)

Well, greetings to all and I look forward to virtually hanging out with everyone.
-Speed
Welcome to the forum and the hobby, neighbor!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

Spent time in PA, but not nearly enough. Beautiful, beautiful state! From Mini to MA2, to MP3? Not a bad pathway of growth. As you can see, there are lots of our members in the Phily/NJ/DE area you can hook up with, as well as over 100,000 others worldwide to help you advance in skill as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it, share your work when you can!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Hello all,

-Speed
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: mrjohnc1 and Speed
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato