DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Tradate(Italy)

Ciao from California, welcome! Looking forward to seeing some videos from your area. I have family in Milan, and remember going to a small abandoned village near you at the base of an old dam. There was a boulder there with US soldier’s names painted on it from WWII as well. Does that sound familiar?

Ciao from California, welcome! Looking forward to seeing some videos from your area. I have family in Milan, and remember going to a small abandoned village near you at the base of an old dam. There was a boulder there with US soldier’s names painted on it from WWII as well. Does that sound familiar?
Sorry, but I never heard about this place. However, as you are speaking of a DAM, it can be on the Adda river that is not very close to my home. I have to specify that the concept of "far" in Italy is different than in USA: 50/60 km for us is "far"!!!

Reactions: AMann
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome Ganni_BT....your on one of the Best Mavic site in the world. So much knowledge here and many nice intelligent people. Have an happy and safe flying experience....

welcome..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143