DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Whitby, Ontario

EchoMi2

Reactions
Hello everyone, I'm glad to be a new member and owner of a Mini 2, hoping to learn the most from your experience.
I know I don't need to register it or have a pilot certification with a Mini 2 here in Canada, but from my safer side (learning more about the rules, regulations, flight info, etc.) I decided to read more and take the basic exam.
The only mod I did was a 5g gimbal guard that I believe is good protection and kept the total weight below 250g (244g).
I'm not 100% happy because I can't invert the Y-axis only for the left stick. I'm so used to pulling it back to ascend on video games/previous RCs that it is hard to change it in my mind. I did try the custom option, but when I get that inversion, I see the right stick also inverted for the forward/backward. My research so far shows no options.
I did have a few flights when lucky to have a few degrees above 0 C. It is a great mini drone, and I look forward to Spring/Summer.
Cheers,
Renato.

Hello from the Crossroads of America EchoMi2.

Nice to meet you Renato. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to MavicPilots. Enjoy safe and happy flying!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian