DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings Mavic Pilots!

themav

Reactions
Been a lurker and finally signed up. Glad to be a part of the community!

After going through and disposing of a half-dozen "lesser" drones, I've been flying the mav for about 2 months now. What an awesome little machine! But it has also really inspired me, and with inspiration comes realization of limitiations (albeit personal ones). Will post more later, but just wanted to say "HI!"

Keep calm and continue flying!

themav

Been a lurker and finally signed up. Glad to be a part of the community!

After going through and disposing of a half-dozen "lesser" drones, I've been flying the mav for about 2 months now. What an awesome little machine! But it has also really inspired me, and with inspiration comes realization of limitiations (albeit personal ones). Will post more later, but just wanted to say "HI!"

Keep calm and continue flying!

themav
Howdy from Wyoming themav, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the group! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato