DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings there fellow Mavic Pilots.

Sand dancer.

Reactions
Hi everyone. My name is Ian and I live in the North East of England. I used to be in the Phantom forum until my bird finally gave up after 3 years of great service, and now I have a Mavic Pro. I look forward to joining in on the forums and posting videos taken using my Mavic showing the area I live in. Best regards and fly safe. Ian.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Onward and Upward....

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Ian, welcome aboard. I also am a North Eastener, nearest town is Darlington. Had loads of great info / tips from this forum, and expect loads more over time.
What part of N/E do you belong?

Reactions: Sand dancer.
Hi everyone. My name is Ian and I live in the North East of England. I used to be in the Phantom forum until my bird finally gave up after 3 years of great service, and now I have a Mavic Pro. I look forward to joining in on the forums and posting videos taken using my Mavic showing the area I live in. Best regards and fly safe. Ian.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Forum Ian, From Chicago the Windy City. Been to England, had a great time while visiting. This forum is a very useful tool to gain knowledge and confidence when flying and maintaining your Bird. Besides this Forum, you can get help with issues that come up, or questions you may have about buying accessories.
You can research info by clicking on Mavic Help, and Mavic tips. Ian, we now have over 90,000 members on this forum. From all over the world, and we all get along great.
So, Blue Sky's and safe flying to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots