DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings

Bxr532001

M A 2 Pilot
Reactions
Greetings everyone My name is Andy Spilos from West Palm Beach Florida. I’ve a been a Part 107 pilot for almost 2 year. My “fleet” is made up from a Tello, Mavic Mini and a Phantom 3 Pro. I’ve had my Mini for a month. It’s fun to fly, however wind is a factor sometime. It’s been in the air more frequently than the P3, which is more cumbersome to set up. I can think of a few features missing but overall it’s a high quality drone. I’ll be posting photos soon.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM. You will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Reactions: Dedal
Greetings everyone My name is Andy Spilos from West Palm Beach Florida. I’ve a been a Part 107 pilot for almost 2 year. My “fleet” is made up from a Tello, Mavic Mini and a Phantom 3 Pro. I’ve had my Mini for a month. It’s fun to fly, however wind is a factor sometime. It’s been in the air more frequently than the P3, which is more cumbersome to set up. I can think of a few features missing but overall it’s a high quality drone. I’ll be posting photos soon.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!