DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Griva's Castle & Floating Bridge of Lefkada, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hello friends!
A beautiful sunset at Griva's Castle outside Lefkada. Also beautiful aerial images from a rotation of the floating bridge at the entrance of Lefkada.
Hope you like it..

Hello friends!
A beautiful sunset at Griva's Castle outside Lefkada. Also beautiful aerial images from a rotation of the floating bridge at the entrance of Lefkada.
Hope you like it..

That drone of your is like magic fairy dust, it shoots beautiufl 4K video that is just a pleasure to watch, let alone has inspired me to take a trip to Greece.
Really amazing footage crystal clear I could watch it many times.

Phantomrrain.org
Gear to fly in the storm.

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Nice work. Which drone did you use?

• Love
That drone of your is like magic fairy dust, it shoots beautiufl 4K video that is just a pleasure to watch, let alone has inspired me to take a trip to Greece.
Really amazing footage crystal clear I could watch it many times.

Phantomrrain.org
Gear to fly in the storm.

Thank you so much my friend!! I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ??

Hello friends!
Hope you like it..

That was a great video, very well put together - I was inspired !

• Love
That was a great video, very well put together - I was inspired !

Thank you so much. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ??

Beautifully shot! Stunning ??

Thank you so much. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ??

Fantastic, love that bridge!

Awesome video of amazing country side.

In deed, that is beautiful video great location and well made. I loved the music too. I believe this is your best one so far.
Andre

I have others that I love more but thank you so much. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day. ??

Thank you ...i just had to watch this on my big screen 4k TV...absolutely beautiful.
Would love if that was our RV at 1:44 (attachment: us in Queensland Australia)
Appreciated from Down Under.

RIVERCAMP QLD.jpeg

• Love
Excellent planning and timing of video. Music suited the golden hour images.

Your video was not only beautiful and well done, it was also interesting from beginning to end.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake