DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Groussherzogtum Lëtzebuerg - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

A landlocked country in Western Europe borderd by Belgium, France and Germany.
The citizens of Luxemburg call there country Lëtzebuerg.
It's a very small, beautiful and lovely country. They have a rich history, magical nature, lovely villages and towns, many castles and gently people.
This country is enchanting and you will not regret spending a few days there.
I will introduce you to a small part of Luxembourg and come and discover the rest for yourself.
Be surprised by what a small country can be big in. ........... Beautyness of the highest level.

Everything is shot with the Dji Osmo Pocket and Dji Mini 2

It's a very small, beautiful and lovely country. They have a rich history, magical nature, lovely villages and towns, many castles and gently people.
I will introduce you to a small part of Luxembourg and come and discover the rest for yourself.
Be surprised by what a small country can be big in. ........... Beautyness of the highest level.

It was a beautiful film , and well done! Bravo! I drove through and spent some time there many, many years ago. I continue to be impressed with the Osmo Pocket. (I do own one). There nothing quite so classic as old Europe. The castles and churches are so iconic...I guess those spires are where Disney got his ideas for his castle.

Dale
Miami

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
It was a beautiful film , and well done! Bravo! I drove through and spent some time there many, many years ago. I continue to be impressed with the Osmo Pocket. (I do own one). There nothing quite so classic as old Europe. The castles and churches are so iconic...I guess those spires are where Disney got his ideas for his castle.

Dale
Miami
Thank you for the nice reply.
We do have some beautiful places here in Europe, my bucketlist is to long for a lifetime :p
I have my osmo pocket no from the beginning it came out ( end 2018) and still love it. Waiting for a Osmo Pocket 3 though as replacement, after 4 years the battery of my original one is beginning to have less using time.

Loved this! I particularly love the castles in it. Something about the old world castles always intrigue me. Well done!

Reactions: ikkel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost