DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Guatapé - The most colourful town in Colombia

Derlisz

Reactions
Guatapé. The most colourful town in Colombia along with the amazing vistas of the solitary rock of El Peñol and a many islands of a reservoir.
I recommend watching the video from a link in the comments.
Shot with M2P, MP and Osmo Pocket

Reactions: MPone and iMini II
Guatapé. The most colourful town in Colombia along with the amazing vistas of the solitary rock of El Peñol and a many islands of a reservoir.
I recommend watching the video from a link in the comments.
Shot with M2P, MP and Osmo Pocket
Hi Derlisz,
wow, what a fantastic region, really amazing and atmospheric. The rock is breathtaking and the starway must also be brathtaking to ascend! ? I enjoyed very much you video, compliments, very well done!??
cheers Paul

Reactions: Derlisz
Hi Derlisz,
wow, what a fantastic region, really amazing and atmospheric. The rock is breathtaking and the starway must also be brathtaking to ascend! ? I enjoyed very much you video, compliments, very well done!??
cheers Paul
Thanks a lot Paul. The ascend is breathtaking indeed. If I left the sound on for the last scene as the staircase you woul hear me wizz. And I consider myself quite fit. :)

Thanks a lot Paul. The ascend is breathtaking indeed. If I left the sound on for the last scene as the staircase you woul hear me wizz. And I consider myself quite fit. :)
you´r welcome Derlisz? I can imagine the weezing sound coming out of your mouth hahahaha? I never could do that, because I´m already 77 years old?
cheers Paul

Bravo Derlisz. What a beautiful place. Excellent production and what an awesome experience watching this video. Thank you for sharing! ? ? ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll