DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gurguliat monument insyde out 360

alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
I think I found purpose of 360 filming ;)
smile.gif
please tell me whether you have som problems watching this ( you know you can change view angle all the time even on pause and zoom!)

Wow! - Now that's different Alex ... You have to tell us how you did this?
It's amazing to be able to even look straight up and see the Mavic. It's like being supported from a balloon and being able to look wherever you want ...
Excellent way to show this Monument ...

Reactions: alex_markov
I'm wondering what you have attached to your Mavic to do this Alex. Can you post a photo of the Mavic with the camera attached?? Thanks

I'm wondering what you have attached to your Mavic to do this Alex. Can you post a photo of the Mavic with the camera attached?? Thanks
Gurguliat MP.mp4_snapshot_00.43_[2020.01.26_17.43.15].jpg
Here it is shot by Mavic itself ;) it's insta 360 X camera shooting (as name suggests) 360 movies 5.7K resolution (wich corresponds with FHD quality for normal camera (as it shoots 5.7K on 360 degrees while "normal" cameras usually have 75 degrees field of view). the whole process is a bit tedious as You should attach camera to a frame, attach it to Mavic, switch both on, start recording, lift off from hand as it's no way to start with insta from the ground, fly, lend on hand, stop camera, dismantle... and then the whole process of editing 360 content ... but in this case well worth it! :) ;)

View attachment 92113
Here it is shot by Mavic itself ;) it's insta 360 X camera shooting (as name suggests) 360 movies 5.7K resolution (wich corresponds with FHD quality for normal camera (as it shoots 5.7K on 360 degrees while "normal" cameras usually have 75 degrees field of view). the whole process is a bit tedious as You should attach camera to a frame, attach it to Mavic, switch both on, start recording, lift off from hand as it's no way to start with insta from the ground, fly, lend on hand, stop camera, dismantle... and then the whole process of editing 360 content ... but in this case well worth it! :) ;)
Very worth it ... I have a 3D printed support bracket I can fit to the bottom of my MPP. It's designed for a GoPro - but I'm wondering if it would be ideal for something like this. Better start saving my pennies ...

Very worth it ... I have a 3D printed support bracket I can fit to the bottom of my MPP. It's designed for a GoPro - but I'm wondering if it would be ideal for something like this. Better start saving my pennies ...
Insta releases new R2 camera, so the old one (i bought) is easier to find on a good price ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore