DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Guten Tag" from Germany

kricke_de

Reactions
Hi there, thanks to the authors for this forum. It's great to share experiences with other users...and feel that I'm not the only one waiting for my copter [emoji6]
I've tested the P3a and the P4 for a short while. After ordering a P4 for myself I heard about the Mavic and decided to take this for its great transportability. This I'm selling a brand new P4 [emoji6]
Anyway, I'm interested in taking nice aerial pictures. And I will do a survey on the interaction between birds and drones. Have posted a thread in the phantom forum and may do this here, too. I work in a local administration for nature conservation, so this question is not only a hobby.
But first of all, I'm looking forward to receive my Mavic [emoji4]
Best to all, Randolph

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our new forum Randolph :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy

Hallo Randolph,

I will be visiting Germany in May for 2 weeks and would like to film with my Mavic around Germany. I would love to get some good aerial footage of some of the castles. Do u know if I will need a special permit or permission to do so?

Hi, that's a great idea as in May you get some nice pictures of spring, it's a brilliant season :) generally you need an indemnity insurance when flying in Germany and you have to follow aircraft regulations, so no flying near airports etc.
In case you are going to take pictures of private property it would be a good idea to ask the owner for permission. There are some very nice castles along the river Rhine so I am sure you'll get some very nice footages.
Best, Randolph

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada