DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Guy uses drone to drop explosives on ex-girlfriend's house

That is sick, completely out of his mind. Then use a drone to drop explosives. This guy is going to be away for decades. The girlfriend is probably satisfied that the guy was caught.

I'm sick to death of the media saying someone was killed by a gun? They were killed by an evil not who used a gun and if evil can't find a gun evil will use a knife or car or bat etc.
So very true

That is sick, completely out of his mind. Then use a drone to drop explosives. This guy is going to be away for decades. The girlfriend is probably satisfied that the guy was caught.
Is that the penalty in Pa for flying an unregistered drone?

He hasn't been charged with detonating any explosives, but currently faces charges of knowingly operating an aircraft, the drone, without registration.

Reactions: rainystateguy
Is that the penalty in Pa for flying an unregistered drone?
My bad, I didn't read well the details. I thought he was going to be charged for making explosives and put it in a drone.

Another sad drone story and people ask why there are so many regulations. However, like guns (or anything for that matter) it's not the drone NOR the guns that hurt/kill people. It is a person with an evil heart that would do the same with whatever they could get their hands on.

All comments above noted.... I wonder why Fox used the photo of an M2?
A lot of strange and unknowledgeable comments, but I won’t be making an account with them in order to reply.

Another **** - This guy in CT figured out to rig up a semi pistol
CLICK HERE

This is strange as to exactly what was dropped. It sounds like fire works or fire crackers or perhaps M-80"s? And the only charge was NO DRONE REGISTRATION? are you kidding me? Guy is not well at all, red flag law candidate fo show

This is strange as to exactly what was dropped. It sounds like fire works or fire crackers or perhaps M-80"s? And the only charge was NO DRONE REGISTRATION? are you kidding me? Guy is not well at all, red flag law candidate fo show
Actually in that report a neighbor said nails rained down from one of the explosions

Actually in that report a neighbor said nails rained down from one of the explosions

Aside from the obvious - that using explosives for such purposes is both stupid and criminal - amateurs really should not try to make or use them. Explosives, even properly engineered ones, do not behave intuitively, and often hurt their owners and other unintended targets.

strange story with so little detail and so many assumptions.
doesnt surprise me that some not would do this though

Reactions: ro7all and MAGA
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus