DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Guys I need you Opinion Please !

Are you trying to tell us that all the photos shown on your site have been taken by you???

Or are you just collecting other people's work and making a collection of everyone else's work???

Reactions: Meta4
No they are note taking by me lol. I never say they were mine.
But you also don't say they aren't, don't credit any of the photographers for their work, and thank people when they comment to compliment 'your' work.

As I say, not a fan of people who pass off the work of others as their own.

You did ask to comment on 'my contents' which implies photos you took.
Well... not exactly, he seems to be carefully choosing his words. That is why I started this, asking if it was his work, as in his own photos. If you say content only, then yes, he can say it is his content, he put that content (Content = Other people photos) on his site. Therefore, you have to be specific and ask if these are actually his photos, which I was sure they were not because many are not taken with a drone and these are taken with a number of different focal length lenses and all over the world.

Had he said these were his photos, I was going to ask him where some of these were and what the name of the place was, because I have been to several of these places and know exactly where they are and what the names are. If he had taken them he would have know, and if he did not, then we would have been sure he was a liar.

It was fairly obvious that this was his scam, because he credited no one with the images he showed and did not correct or comment to any of those poor dumb people that thought the work was all his own.

Basically... what JoeSoap 76 said.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeSoap76
No they are note taking by me lol. I never say they were mine.

The words should be not taken... not "note taking", and the word is said... not say. You also do not let it out that you did not take the photos as has already been pointed out, to those who comment on your site, about those images and videos. What was your intention coming here asking for comment on your "Content"?

You are dealing with far more intelligent people on this forum than the average poor Joe that comments on your site. I think someone should let those people know that this is just your collection (Nice it is too) but not your actual work. However, you should credit the photographers that you took work from. And what is there to "lol" about?

Last edited:
Hey, He got his "clicks" That is all he was after in the first place.

Reactions: JoeSoap76
No they are not taking by me lol. I never say they were mine.
Then you are nothing but a thief, stealing the work of others.
If you had any quality work of your own, what would you think of others steal ing that and presenting it as their work?

Since you have no ethics of your own, have a look at the rules of Instagram.
You'll find the first one says this:
  • Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
    As always, you own the content you post on Instagram. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post. Learn more about intellectual property righ

I don't know how you could read that and think he's not claiming the work is his own.
Like I stated earlier, we all know what he is trying to suggest, that these were his photos and wanted us all to say how great he was, however, giving him 1 millionth of a percent of the benefit of the doubt, the way he worded it, and he is not the best with English, it could have been meant to ask what did we think of the content, (That he stole and posted, not saying it was not his own work) on his site. Taking the words he used, it could have been meant that way too, although we all know that was not his intended meaning. We can see that he has been frightened off from this forum, since he now fears to respond anymore.

We can see that he has been frightened off from this forum, since he now fears to respond anymore.
He only came here to get publicity for his site.
He's happily posting more stolen work each day.
What he needs is a steady stream of comments there pointing out what a scummy thief he is to reduce the warm feeling he's getting from all the likes and compliments

Comments like this
“highondrone : The only thing that people see it’s the result, not the time & effort !”
really seem like he wants the credit for his “hard work”

But as he has pointed out, all of the pics are credited to their source, so really no issue

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys