DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hack to improve Burst photo mode on M2P?

c.oberschneider

Reactions
Site
www.oberschneider.com
I'm mostly using my M2P to capture still images of backcountry skiers (some of my shots will even be in the next Freeskier magazine). It's crucial to get the shot timing right, so I'm using the burst photo mode to capture 5 images and hope that one of those comes out as expected. To make my life a bit easier, I'd love to be able to change the interval at which the images are taken.
Currently the drone fires off those 5 shots in less than a second (it's more like 1/2 sec), that's nearly useless for what I'm doing. Is there any way to change that interval to something like 1 shot every 1/2 sec (to get those 5 shots in 2 1/2 sec instead of 1/2 sec)? Any sort of firmware hack or whatever that makes it possible to change that setting? After all it should not be much more than just a number to change..?
Whenever I ask DJI to implement this feature I'm only getting the standard response and nothing ever happens...

Congratulations on your shots in the magazine. Sounds awesome!

To answer your question: I‘ve never used Litchi... but maybe it is able to do that? Or maybe there are other Apps that have additional options for stills?

I would also like the possibility to adjust the settings of the AEB feature.

Reactions: c.oberschneider
......It's crucial to get the shot timing right, so I'm using the burst photo mode to capture 5 images and hope that one of those comes out as expected......

Secret of the Pro’s: Only show your very best shot...no exceptions.

That amazing shot of a lion taking down a gazelle in Nat Geo?

Took 4 days and was one of 4500 images.......

Secret of the Pro’s: Only show your very best shot...no exceptions.

That amazing shot of a lion taking down a gazelle in Nat Geo?

Took 4 days and was one of 4500 images.......

Sure, but that’s not the problem. It’s about getting rid of a technical limitation that should not exist in the first place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada