DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

had a drone day today

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi all, as today is my last day of isolation from catching the dreaded covid ,i decided as the weather is quite mild and there is no wind to speak of,to give some time to my drones, as its been nearly 6 weeks since they have been air born ,to this end i have charged up all the batts the RC s still had plenty of charge over 70% so i left them i then went into the garden, and flew a battery through each drone, to make sure all the recent updates worked, and that all was well with the drones themselves, everything seems fine, so its back to normal lockdown for now,
then hopefully, soon some proper flying will be in order

hi all, as today is my last day of isolation from catching the dreaded covid ,i decided as the weather is quite mild and there is no wind to speak of,to give some time to my drones, as its been nearly 6 weeks since they have been air born ,to this end i have charged up all the batts the RC s still had plenty of charge over 70% so i left them i then went into the garden, and flew a battery through each drone, to make sure all the recent updates worked, and that all was well with the drones themselves, everything seems fine, so its back to normal lockdown for now,
Glad to hear you had a good day...I was just outside for the day and noted that it was pretty good flying weather....guess I will charge up and head out for a few batts to knock the mud from the tires :p Thanks for the post and a smile :) Hang in there it's going to get worse before it gets better it seems on this side of the pond. :(

So very glad to hear you're doing well and gonna be active again.

Glad to hear you came through it OK!
thanks Thomas ,i hope i can put it behind me now ,and am very grateful ,i didnt suffer some of the terrible symptoms that many my age have suffered ,and for the support i received from all on this forum

Most Excellent, my friend.

I didn't realise you had been unwell my friend, glad you are on the mend
and able to take some time to have some fun in your garden. My garden
unfortunately is not very flying friendly so i've got quite a wait on my hands
until i'm back out there again. Keep getting better ??

I didn't realise you had been unwell my friend, glad you are on the mend
and able to take some time to have some fun in your garden. My garden
unfortunately is not very flying friendly so i've got quite a wait on my hands
until i'm back out there again. Keep getting better ??
my little patch is not up to much either ,but it was nice to get them in the air and run some checks

Thanks for the update.
I helps with the wondering.
Now I know for sure.

I am also glad to have you back. There is certainly something very calming and healing when flying a drone! I was out before dawn on Monday, back at my old favorite place at the edge of the water (Biscayne Bay,Miami) flying out over the ocean and also hearing the clicking of my shutters recording yet another time lapse. The waves lapped at the shore in a soothing cadence, and the drone flight was successful in recording the sunrise, which was spectacular. New video to follow this weekend on this forum.
Glad you survived the Covid infection!

Dale
Miami

today is my last day of isolation from catching the dreaded covid...
I somehow missed that the virus got to you, so I’m relieved to be reading this on the positive side of healing. Glad you had your drone day again, Sir, as I’m sure they missed you. ?

Reactions: old man mavic
Good to see you here OMM! Yes, Drone Flying is a form of therapy. I'm sure we are all hoping you will be back to 100% soon.

So glad to hear your good news! You are indeed a mainstay of this forum. Stay well my friend.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ