DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hand catching on boat

Bobvt

Reactions
Just sharing,yesterday I was on Lake Champlain on my small bowrider boat.Flew my m2z 3 different times,hand catching each time,although the last time the wind had picked up a little bit and I was drifting ahead of the ac,after 3 attempts I was able to predict and compensate for the drift and then catch the AC.It was fun and a little nerve racking all at once( didn't soil my pants)ha ha,looking forward to more of this as where I'm flying is class g,so safe as it goes.Enjoying the hell out of flying this little machine.

Reactions: Drone Or Boat
There are loads of hand catching threads on here that may help you, search results for > Hand catching on boat

Perhaps the Arris Raptor skids are near ready for the M2P / MZ2 ??

If these are solid enough mount to the legs, they may help you greatly, plus the benefits or ground clearance on take off / landing, and if inclined the floats can be fitted for water (TO / landing or recovery of drone).

Reactions: Bobvt
There are loads of hand catching threads on here that may help you, search results for > Hand catching on boat

Perhaps the Arris Raptor skids are near ready for the M2P / MZ2 ??

If these are solid enough mount to the legs, they may help you greatly, plus the benefits or ground clearance on take off / landing, and if inclined the floats can be fitted for water (TO / landing or recovery of drone).
My method Is one of the methods I viewed in these forums

My method includes plenty of reserve battery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11