DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Memorial Day and thank you

Former Member

Reactions
This is Memorial Day weekend here in the USA, and Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces.

I want to say thank you to all who have served in the armed forces and sacrificed all in the name of liberty and freedom. Thank you for keeping my country safe, and protecting those who cant protect themselves.

I honor you.

Last edited:
Well said, Rob. Pay your respects this holiday weekend and fly the American flag with pride. THANK YOU to all branches of the military for standing in harms way to let us enjoy our beautiful country from sea to shining to sea.

Here's a throwback to a few years back with a Phantom 2 flying around our nation's tallest symbol of freedom--the Acuity flagpole in Sheboygan, WI--standing 400 feet tall, it is the tallest in the world flying a U.S. flag which is 70 x 140 feet. The flag itself weighs 340 pounds while the flagpole weights about 420,000 pounds and is built to withstand a low temperature of 42 below zero and windspeeds up to 120 mph.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka