DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case

AMRE2ME2

Reactions
IMG_2343.JPG IMG_0131.JPG I've got several cases but this is the one I've settled on. It's called Dacckit. It's a rigid case with much nicer padding then most. $40 on Amazon. It holds 4 batteries, charger, receiver and of coarse the Air.
I've modified it by adding slots and areas for my tablet mount and 4way battery charger. The iPad mini fits nicely inside the zippered compartment along with extra sets of props, screen shade protector, extra cables and some paperwork. There are four slots for SD cards and seven slots for other accessories. I do usually use a landing pad because I almost always take off in the dirt. That's the only other thing I have to carry.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B8H8VVX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this case and was not a fan. The fit on the drone is **** tight. It’s a nice looking case but that drone fit isn’t better than the case it comes with.

I bought this case and was not a fan. The fit on the drone is **** tight. It’s a nice looking case but that drone fit isn’t better than the case it comes with.
I agree. If you look close, you might be able to see where I cut out the hole where the Air sits about 1/4" longer. On the other end, I cut out another finger hole which makes it much easier to get out. It fits perfect now.

I have this case, as well. Had everything I wanted at a good price. Just have to be careful taking the MA out, sometimes the props may snag on the foam. But if you take a second, it's easy to remove.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s