DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hardshell case for Mini 3 Pro that will accommodate the RC Pro Smart Controller and accessories.

Have you seen your internet browser search engine?
I've come across many
Indeed, but none of the cases specify the RC Pro "Smart" controller. They all tout the the RC Pro controller and I believe there is a difference. One case seen even explicitly states it will NOT fit the RC Pro Smart Controller, only the RC Pro Controller.

Reactions: SpinItUp
I bought this one because you don't have to fold the drone up to fit in the case. Its great for quick set up and fly scenarios.

-M

Thank you kindly. I really do like that concept but I am unsure if will fit the RC pro controller.
A buddy of mine has the same case and uses that same controller you mention, and it fits just fine. It is a split-level case, so if you look at the photos to the side of the initial image, you can see how well it fits. He loves this case!
-M

A buddy of mine has the same case and uses that same controller you mention, and it fits just fine. It is a split-level case, so if you look at the photos to the side of the initial image, you can see how well it fits. He loves this case!
-M
Well thank you. I may just have to buy it after having bought another hardshell case already. It works but seems to really clamp down on the controller which has to be put in face down and I don't care to have to remove the sticks each time it's stowed. I also love the fact your case doesn't require folding the drone.

-M
There is one outstanding question. (??) I do have some small foldable support feet mounted to my mini pro. They fold partially up, but even folded they will add about an inch to the front arms downward at the prop end. Do you feel the drone can be laid in with legs extended into the molded contours and still seat reasonably well and that there would be enough play or room for the case to be closed securely without undue pressure to do so?

There is one outstanding question. (??) I do have some small foldable support feet mounted to my mini pro. They fold partially up, but even folded they will add about an inch to the front arms downward at the prop end. Do you feel the drone can be laid in with legs extended into the molded contours and still seat reasonably well and that there would be enough play or room for the case to be closed securely without undue pressure to do so?
You could modify the top part of the case by creating small holes where the legs rest. In my opinion it would work because small cutouts wouldn't create an issue for the security of the drone itself. The material is easy to cut out, because I have personally modified my case to accommodate my controller with an iPad mini holder attached. [ I didn't want to be taking it off and on repeatedly]
-M

You could modify the top part of the case by creating small holes where the legs rest. In my opinion it would work because small cutouts wouldn't create an issue for the security of the drone itself. The material is easy to cut out, because I have personally modified my case to accommodate my controller with an iPad mini holder attached. [ I didn't want to be taking it off and on repeatedly]
-M
Thank you kindly I'm afraid the whole question is mute now. It's not available to be shipped to the US according to Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada