DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hardware issue

VDAB

Reactions
I have a problem; I live in Europe. Purchased the Mavic 2 Pro. Included the AC power adapter model F2C60. Separately purchased the DJI Mavic Battery Charging Hub (Advanced) model M1CH-P. The latter is supplied without cables. The power output cable of the adapter does however not fit in the power input slot of the hub. It is a little too wide and has only 3 right angle corners vs 4 for the hub. (see pictures). How do I solve ?

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 16
I have a problem; I live in Europe. Purchased the Mavic 2 Pro. Included the AC power adapter model F2C60. Separately purchased the DJI Mavic Battery Charging Hub (Advanced) model M1CH-P. The latter is supplied without cables. The power output cable of the adapter does however not fit in the power input slot of the hub. It is a little too wide and has only 3 right angle corners vs 4 for the hub. (see pictures). How do I solve ?
As you already said, you purchased a Mavic Pro charging hub - This does not work.
You need the hub for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom

Reactions: dtp and Thomas B
Yeah, the one you bought mate is for the older model.
That's why DJI changed the connector layout to be sure not to confuse or harm the products.

DJI Mavic Battery Charging Hub (Advanced) model M1CH-P is suited for the Intelligent flight battery which is the same for the Mavic Pro and the Mavic 2 Pro. I just found out on the web that the DJI power adapter F1C50( output 13.05V 3.83A/50W) has the right (4 right angle) connector, so the solution is you need to buy this one.

This is a Mavic 2 charging hub. You see, the connector you depict in post #1/pic 2 will fit.

You are aware that Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro batteries are different? (3S vs. 4S in tech speak)
Hence the connectors will not fit between the 'old' Mavic and Mavic 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60