DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

has anyone else seen these folders in their DJI go 4 app folderr? in partuiculqr , DJIAccountDhareViewAdapter ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

flymorethaniwalk

Reactions
has anyone else come across these suspicious sounding log folders in their DJI go 4 app folder? Android go4 mavic 2 pro
In partuicular the DJIAccountDhareViewAdapter and TimeLapseRecyclerViewAdapter
asking since all the police in my suburb do is wait for the only drone flyer in my state that i am aware of (me) to still be in the air just a tick over a minute after last light and love to shut your (my) drone down with a DDOS attack leaving you (me) with a drone that hops in and out of signal in intervals of 2 seconds making it a hazard to try and land safel
I know Australia at least already have a literal sky full of drones since they hover around me and my drone the whole time we fly like they are just waiting for me to break line of sigjt or idk just take control of it to fk with ne which has happened before. Ive now learnt to spot their active camolfagued shapes the sky and clohds around me after having them do this for do long now but are these the folders DJI hands over all access to them through?
Ive had police try to crash my drone twice now and just seen these folders ive never seen before they just popped up upon plugging SD into my laptop so thought id ask

Attachments

• 20200515_064947.jpg
    20200515_064947.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 28
What model drone do you think the sky camo police drones are? How long can they stay in the sky for?

Just curious how they would know when you are flying, they would have to detect, then deploy, then track/engage, it should take them a while unless they are always watching.

has anyone else come across these suspicious sounding log folders in their DJI go 4 app folder? Android go4 mavic 2 pro
In partuicular the DJIAccountDhareViewAdapter and TimeLapseRecyclerViewAdapter
asking since all the police in my suburb do is wait for the only drone flyer in my state that i am aware of (me) to still be in the air just a tick over a minute after last light and love to shut your (my) drone down with a DDOS attack leaving you (me) with a drone that hops in and out of signal in intervals of 2 seconds making it a hazard to try and land safel
I know Australia at least already have a literal sky full of drones since they hover around me and my drone the whole time we fly like they are just waiting for me to break line of sigjt or idk just take control of it to fk with ne which has happened before. Ive now learnt to spot their active camolfagued shapes the sky and clohds around me after having them do this for do long now but are these the folders DJI hands over all access to them through?
Ive had police try to crash my drone twice now and just seen these folders ive never seen before they just popped up upon plugging SD into my laptop so thought id ask
That's quite some conspiracy theory ya got goin' there.
-in before the thread lock.

Reactions: Davros007
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa