DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone experienced this?

Obsidian Sereniti

Reactions
Hello everyone,
Hope you are surviving during these interesting times.

I have what looks like a glitch on my DJI GO 4 app. Please see as indicated below.

Picture1.png

The time left indicator still has the time, however it is covered with a white oval. This happens on 2 different phones - shown here. The top is an iPhone X and the bottom is an iPhone XS Max. I am using DJI Go 4 app version v4.3.37 (4358). I did update my phones last week, I'm thinking that is the issue until an update comes through via DJI maybe?

Thoughts?

Thanks

Has anyone experienced this and if so, any recommendations to fix it?

Reactions: wingbotics
Hello everyone,

I have what looks like a glitch on my DJI GO 4 app. Please see as indicated below.

View attachment 105700

The time left indicator still has the time, however it is covered with a white oval. This happens on 2 different phones - shown here. The top is an iPhone X and the bottom is an iPhone XS Max. I am using DJI Go 4 app version v4.3.37 (4358). I did update my phones last week, I'm thinking that is the issue until an update comes through via DJI maybe?

Thoughts?

Thanks

That is your flight time indicator via your battery status during flight.
Maybe reinstall Go 4 to fix the issue. I'm running with the 11PMax and no issues with mine.

Hello everyone,

View attachment 105700

Thoughts?

Thanks

Turn off Dark mode on your phone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3