DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone had anything funny happen to them while flying (photo taking)

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
While flying this morning I managed to capture this moody photo, 78ED6490-D8EA-4926-A914-438C2A34D691.jpeg this was the 1st photo I’ve put through post, more to follow...... big yawn:rolleyes::rolleyes:

While flying, minding my own business, thoroughly enjoying myself a dog come along and pissed all over my landing pad, I couldn’t believe ito_O The dog owner come over and apologised and offered to clean it, which I declined. I stayed calm, thinking about all the bad press we’ve had about our hobby over the last few weeks, so I just made a joke of it, oh I was fuming...

It could only happen to me..... :rolleyes: washed the pad in the river so hopefully it’s not going to smell.

Has anyone else had anything funny happen to them while flying?

Mods, I started this thread in photos because I’ll be adding more pics.;) But if you need to move, please do;)

Last edited:
While flying this morning I managed to capture this moody photo, View attachment 59216 this was the 1st photo I’ve put through post, more to follow...... big yawn:rolleyes::rolleyes:

While flying, minding my own business, thoroughly enjoying myself a dog come along and pissed all over my landing pad, I couldn’t believe ito_O The dog owner come over and apologised and offered to clean it, which I declined. I stayed calm, thinking about all the bad press we’ve had about our hobby over the last few weeks, so I just made a joke of it, oh I was fuming...

It could only happen to me..... :rolleyes: washed the pad in the river so hopefully it’s not going to smell.

Has anyone else had anything funny happen to the while flying?

Mods, I started this thread in photos because I’ll be adding more pics.;) But if you need to move, please do;)
hi son must be a family thing about 18 months ago i was flying my x21 and a dog came up to my field box and proceeded to lift his leg to pee i shouted and he ran off never did see the owner had to wipe down the box with some wet wipes i had in the boot before i could put it in the car

Last edited:
hi son must be a family thing about 18 months ago i was flying my x21 and a dog came up to my field box and proceeded to lift his leg to pee i shouted and he ran off never did see the owner had to wipe down the box with some wet wipes i had in the boot before i could put it in the car

Definitely got the same genes dad, from your side of the family then;)

I was gobsmacked, she just squatted and done her business, we did have steam though cos it was so cold:):)

Definitely got the same genes dad, from your side of the family then;)

I was gobsmacked, she just squatted and done her business, we did have steam though cos it was so cold:):)
nice pic by the way just to flaming cold for me to fly at the moment keep up the good work

nice pic by the way just to flaming cold for me to fly at the moment keep up the good work

It got colder as time went on, got home, warmed up with a nice cup of coffee, always does the trick;)

I’m just editing more photos now, so might put a couple more on here.

Who will let the dogs out?

Next time, you could put some treats around your landing pad, but not too close ...

I would say they do not do their business where they eat ... lol ...

You made good shots, and responded very well to this unpleasant thing. What do you do with all the pictures, do you bring some on paper?

You made good shots, and responded very well to this unpleasant thing. What do you do with all the pictures, do you bring some on paper?

Must get myself some of these then 700A92A3-39E0-483B-9D03-8AD4BA6CD49C.jpeg also must update my fly checklist, Dog treats;)

At the mo all my photos are backed up on the PC but when..... I do get some nice photos, I’ll start printing them out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000