DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone purchased an Arris Raptor 2 since April 2019

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
I live by a lake and most of my flying is over water so I ordered last April the Arris Raptor 2 & pontoon attachment for $184.00 (can) It took a month to receive it. But it didn’t fit, the holes to insert the front legs of my Mavic 2 weren’t the proper shape at all. I’ve contacted iRepair Md. every second or third week ever since, either by voice mail if his box is not full or by phone. They keep saying that my replacement kit is on it’s way. They sent me shipping labels by e-mail indicating that they will send it but they never do.
It has been excuses after excuses. It’s been 4 months now that I’ve been waiting for a replacement. WARNING to anyone thinking of purchasing from iRepair MD.

Reactions: Masbrew
No, but I do have the Arris Raptor pontoons and the skids for my Mavic pro. They work great, the first skids, had to replace because the motor attachment part was stretching Production error, so they replaced it, works great now. Had to wait a couple months for replacement part. I have his phone number, you can call him directly. 1 804-543-3401 and I am sure you can resolve your problem His name is Park, he is the owner, of the business. He would welcome your call, also text him if for some reason he does not answer. Its a great product, right now having production issues. Please let me know the results, how he settled the issue with you. And, wanted to add that attaching those skids and pontoons, for some people, if not following instructions of how to do it can damage
the skids. No, different then removing the props, or putting them back on my Bird. its easy when following directions.
Want to also add, those are plastic, so leaving them in a 120 degree car can make them difficult to work with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna